Eberhardt Cemetery, Eberhardt, White Pine, Nevada
EBERHARDT - (1869-1885)
Eberhardt, Nevada is located 5 miles southeast of Hamilton, NV. Named for the fabulous glory hole mine on Treasure Hill, it started up around the Stanford Mill in Applegarth Canyon. Eberhardt eventually gained 200 citizens, a post office, saloons, carpenter shop, wagon shop, blacksmith, stores and an "active temperance organization." Only rock ruins of mills and foundations and a cemetery remain.
Whelan, Oliver of Ireland, ca 53, buried 28 Nov 1887
Sources: White Pine County Recorder office, Old Book #1 Book 53, Deaths
Compiled by June Shaputis 1998
Pages designed by